Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Babies By Belinda



First let my say a little about myself and my Hobby That I love so much!!!!


Im Married with children and grand children.


and I live in a small country town in Tenn.




Now for my hobby or for a better word( my passion!!).


Sculpting newborn babies from polymer clay.


I discovered sculpting one day when I was bored and typed in clay on a search


and that was that. I was hooked .I came across a site some how in my search that was dolls in clay .WEll I dont have to say no more . My next trip to town was accompanied by a list of sculpting supplies.Thats been a few years ago .




I have learned the basics and now im on a mission to make my babies look more realistice and life like .I have a long way to go. But practice every day .And practice makes perfect :)
















No comments: